Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image
  • When you press the calculator...
  • Ok a few more naggings before i board my plane...

    I have to apologise to several people first. Sorry for those who have brought the thermal flasks and willingly purchase water bottles for me... I left it on the class bench... Instead I prepared the sauce in my rice cooker. Feel really really guilty

    And thanks a lot to Mozhi (and for the banner too), Helin, Eka and others to help me carry the ingredients to the school. Thanks to Yan Seng who offered to purchase the ice. Thanks to Yuhe for providing spring onion and other apparatus.

    Now the serious stuff...

    The sauce I prepared is very very concentrated because the rice cooker cannot contain that much water. You guys may want to try out how much water to add for the ideal taste. The sauce should not taste like soup, instead it should taste rather salty but not too uncomfortable when it is drank. A good test is to dip using chopstick and taste it dropwise.

    Also, serving size should be equivalent to that of Sakae Sushi, around the amuont of 2 chopsticks (sorry for the lack of liang4 ci2)

    Then, we have to cut the seaweed too. Someone has to bring a pair of kitchen scissors.

    Finally my roomate will be passing you all the wasabi, chopsticks and bowls (He is Zhi Tao from choir). He will be at the class bench before flag raising.

    I left the boarding school in a hurry to catch my plane... Sorry for all the discrepencies yea ><

    Happy Chinese New Year all! Have fun selling the soba!

    Cheers,
    Shi-Jie

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 10s7FACTORIAL. Blogger template by Bloggermint