Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image
  • When you press the calculator...
  • Hi 7F!

    Thanks for having the patience to hear my nagging. I am still missing several ingredients and apparatus. The following is a list of things that I still need:

    1) Spring onion, stored in a small container (Yuhe provide)
    2) cooking scissors
    3) 1 big container to store the noodles, like the size of a rice cooker
    4) black marker pens (Yan Yu provide)
    5) table cloth
    6) plastic bottles... I need to store 3600 ml of cold sauce... Need 8-9
    (Updated) 7) Ice, need someone to buy from NTUC in the morning. We will put everything in a styrofoam box (I have the box).

    Please SMS me if you are able to provide the above stuff. I will need items 2-4 and 6 tomorrow.

    Let's make this a success yea! Thanks!

    Cheers,
    Shi-Jie

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 10s7FACTORIAL. Blogger template by Bloggermint