Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Post by Dr Hon

  • When you press the calculator...
  • Hi everyone. This is Jeremy.
    I hope you all enjoyed STJ as much as I did (how was K Box?)
    And for those of you who missed out... *sigh*....

    Anyway, Dr Hon posted this message about Efficiency on EMB about how college students are slower than high school students. And he "requests all CT Reps pass this message to their classmates. I hope my next message will be read within 24 hours."

    Yes I know I'm not the CT Rep but the point is to go read the message. Or just click the link and go back.

    Jeremy

    1 comments:

    When you press the calculator... said...

    The double entendre in the post title was not intended. I only realised afterwards. Please do not poke fun at me about it.

    ...

    You're still going to poke fun at me about it, aren't you?

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 10s7FACTORIAL. Blogger template by Bloggermint