Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image
  • When you press the calculator...
  • Yaya it's a super boring Sunday. Guess I am suffering from post orientation syndrome.

    Anyway I found some cool things on our hwachong home page. I usually read the breaking news section to burn my time. BUT CHECK THIS OUT:


    This video is uber cool. Kudos to our AEP students!


    And wow:

    Meng Ying IMBA sia... In case you don't know who is Meng Ying, he was the cute emcee for the class performance. Congrats ya!

    OK That's all from me. Remember to bring $3 tomorrow for photo taking session, and good luck to all those participating in AMC-12!



    Cheers,

    Khor Shi-Jie

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 10s7FACTORIAL. Blogger template by Bloggermint