Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

My first time putting a title to a blog post! (after posting nearly 200 posts in my own blog XD)

  • When you press the calculator...
  • HAHA okay I realised that my title is pretty useless. ANYWAY, as mentioned by almost everyone.. O.o PLEASE BRING 30 BUCKS TOM TO PAY FOR THE CLASS FUND.

    Currently, it's spent on

    Econs notes: $27.30
    Chem Notes: $260.00

    I think I'll take out 5 bucks from the 30 dollars for the phy/bio separate funds? So that it'll be easier for the subject rep... Although I think the 5 dollars is pretty useless cuz one set of bio note is already freaking 4 bucks. Oh wells, we'll see how it goes along the way XD


    OHHH and I REALISED. F can also be FAHRENHEIT!!!!! you know, like we're 7 fahrenheit XD we're SO COOL!!~~~

    ~YU HE~ -- the happy one who FINALLY received her angel's letter XD

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 10s7FACTORIAL. Blogger template by Bloggermint