Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

More class montage stuff

  • Khor Shi-Jie
  • Hi again!

    Do inform me if you prefer strongly for me to include/exclude certain photos in the class montage. Some photos are meant to be funny but if you feel uncomfortable don't feel shy to sms/email me.

    Also for those who have not informed me on what to put beside your name label, I will randomly select an image of what I think about you. Do inform me too if you want to change the image.

    Finally I severely lack photos of many class outings. If you have any photos on
    2010: Class chalet, MAF, CNY, STJ/JTS, various outings
    2011: STJ/JTS, Campfire, Fac Outing
    please please please (I beg you...) please send me ok?

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 10s7FACTORIAL. Blogger template by Bloggermint