Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

New Song!

  • When you press the calculator...
  • Hey everyone,

    In view of the current trends in our class, I added a new song to the mixpod playlist.
    Song Info: "Confessions of a Friend" by Korean Ballad group "2AM"

    Translated lyrics (Syllable to Syllable translation):

    However,
    Baby, come to me by my side
    and be my lady.
    I have waited far too hard.
    Stood at the door, saying words no more.
    Trying hard to hide my pitiful heart.

    As a friend, just to remain as friends,
    I had to keep low.
    Locking feelings that I hold.
    The confessions, can't hide anymore.
    However it is now I will confess,
    Nawrir saranghae (I love you) ...


    I shall dedicate this song to everyone going overseas this term, and to anyone who feels for the song.

    Will translate and upload the entire song if response is good and time permits XD

    힘내!
    Jin Jian

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 10s7FACTORIAL. Blogger template by Bloggermint