Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Fac Head Elections!!!!!! and other stuff

  • When you press the calculator...
  • Hello everyone!

    Fac head elections are (believe it or not) TOMORROW. Yes let me just get that straight:

    Tomorrow you are voting for your fac heads!

    We'll be voting for them during our CT session. There are four nominees:
    Tan Jo Lin
    Chiam Yunxin
    Kenji Ong
    Ong MurFei

    Check the artemis blog for more info!

    Please also remember to
    1. Submit your indemnity form for fac outing tomorrow to me or yingda. (if you submit to yingda let me know so I won't chase you)
    2. Let me know if you want to attend CHOIR CONCERT on 15 May

    Lastly, I think Yan Seng has complained to his green club enough that our CT does not have to compete in the Amazing Race (lol).

    Jeremy

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 10s7FACTORIAL. Blogger template by Bloggermint